1. Scope of application
Personal information handled by the Company
Personal information is information about customers who use the Service, etc., and refers to information that can identify customers by name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, or other description. The personal information we handle is as follows
(1) Personal information disclosed when using the Services, etc.
(2) Personal information of customers entrusted to be handled by this website
3. Voluntary nature of personal information provision
However, if you do not provide us with your personal information, you may not be able to receive some of the services that we provide, such as this service. In such cases, we will contact the customer.
4. Purpose of use of personal information
The purposes of use of personal information are as follows We will not use your personal information for any other purposes than those described above.
(1) Information collected from customers will be used by the Company or joint users to enable customers to use the Services and other services offered through the Internet, such as stores, platforms, and information searches.
(2) We use your personal information to process your orders, deliver products and services, process payments, promote sales, respond to your requests, update transaction records, communicate with you, display customer reviews, and inform you of products and related services that we think may be of interest to you. We will use the information for the following purposes.
(3) Your personal information will be used to make the Service easier to use, to enable you to take advantage of a wider variety of services offered via the Internet, such as information retrieval, and to detect and prevent fraud and website abuse.
(4) It may also be used when we outsource logistics and other functions to a third party to perform them on our behalf. We may create statistical data based on the personal information provided by our customers, which is processed in such a way that individuals cannot be identified. The purpose of use of statistical data that cannot identify individuals is not limited to this.
5. Management of Personal Information
We strive to properly manage the personal information provided by our customers or collected by this website to prevent leakage, loss, damage, misuse, or alteration.
6. Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
We will not disclose or provide personal information to third parties without the consent of the customer. However, we may provide personal information without the consent of the customer only in the following cases to the extent that it does not violate laws and regulations.
(1) When required by law
(2) When it is necessary for the protection of the life, body, or property of an individual and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the individual
(3) When it is particularly necessary to improve public health or to promote the sound growth of children and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the individual concerned
(4) When it is necessary to cooperate with a national agency, a local government, or an individual or entity entrusted by either a national agency or local government to execute affairs prescribed by law, and obtaining the consent of the individual is likely to impede the execution of such affairs.
(5) In some cases, another entity may take over all or part of our business as a result of a merger or for other reasons. In such cases, personal information about you will generally be considered a transferred business asset, subject to the restrictions in this policy.
(7) If, other than in the above cases, there is a possibility that information about you may be passed on to a third party, this website will inform you to that effect. In such a case, you may refuse to provide your personal information to the Site.
7. Joint Use of Personal Information
We will jointly use your personal information as follows
1. items of personal information to be shared
Scope of Application”.
2. scope of joint use
La French Touch, a Tokyo corporation that is our parent company.
3. purpose of joint use
Purpose of use of personal information”.
Persons responsible for joint use
8. Acquisition and storage of personal information from the website
We collect and properly store any information you enter or otherwise provide to us on the Site.
(1) For security purposes when customer information is transmitted, we use software called SSL (Secure Socket Layer) to encrypt the information entered.
Only the last four digits of your credit card number are displayed when confirming your order on this site. All credit card numbers are sent to the credit card company when processing your order.
To protect your password and computer from unauthorized access, please be sure to sign out when you are finished using a computer that you share with others.
(2)Each time a customer uses the Services, etc., the Company receives and stores certain information. For example, when you access the Site, the Site uses a *2cookie to receive certain information. The Site may also receive confirmation that you have opened an email from the Site through your computer’s functionality.
9. Disclosure, correction, deletion, addition, suspension of use, modification, etc. of personal information
When a customer himself/herself requests the disclosure, correction, deletion, addition, or discontinuation of use of his/her personal information through the prescribed procedures, we will respond to the request within a reasonable period and scope after confirming the identity of the customer on the request form.
10. How to request disclosure of personal information and inquiries
4-11-62 Minami-azabu, Minato-ku, Tokyo 106-0047, Japan
La French Touch Row
Fill in all of the following required items (A) and submit documents for identification (B)
Please enclose a copy of the “Request for Disclosure of Personal Information” and mail it to the reception desk. Please note that we will not be able to respond to requests for disclosure if any items are not filled out.
(A) Required information
1: Address, telephone number, name, and date of birth of the person subject to disclosure, etc.
2: Address, telephone number, and name of the claimant (the person making the request)
If the person to whom the information is disclosed is the same as the person making the request, it is not necessary to fill in 2.
3: Specific details of your request
(B) Required documents
Two copies of any of the following: driver’s license, passport, health insurance card, basic resident registration card with photograph, pension book, physical disability certificate, copy of alien registration certificate, or seal registration certificate
A letter of attorney (in the case of a legal representative, a document that proves that the proxy is a legal representative) (A photocopy of one of the two documents)
A handling fee of 500 yen (tax included) per case will be charged.
11. Changes to this Policy
SSL (Secure Socket Layer) is a method of sending and receiving data encrypted over the Internet.
Before you transmit your personal information, the site and you will exchange security information electronically (digital authentication) during the communication process, and the data will be transmitted only after mutual authentication.
Therefore, its communication information is disturbed by random numbers, preventing a third party who tries to steal data by impersonating the customer from acquiring the data.
2 About Cookies
A cookie is an ID that this site sends to your computer’s hard disk through your web browser.
The site’s system can use this to recognize your browser and provide functions such as storing items in your shopping cart until your next visit. Instructions on how to refuse to accept a new cookie, be notified that a new cookie has been accepted, or disable the cookie feature can be found in the “Help” section of most browsers.
However, we recommend that you set your browser to accept cookies so that you can take advantage of important features of the Site. For example, if you block or refuse to accept cookies, you may not be able to add items to your shopping cart, proceed with your purchase, or sign in to the LA BOX Shop and use the products and services you wish to use.